to kill time productively.!
Kill time and Productively? Sounds like an oxy moron right! Strange as it may sound, there are a few things you can do in this lockdown for fun as well as to sharpen your skills.
Here is a list of 5 things that’s keeping me occupied.!
- Cooking* – Kitchen is the right place to put in your creative skills together. Select new ingredients, mix and match them up to create a taste that activates your taste buds and become a chef. Chan! Simple ain’t it! Try it 👈. *You will find a few recipes on my Facebook page, if it helps 😁, want more professional recipes then check out PK’s Kitchen Equations @ 👉http://pkskitchenequations.com/ 👈
- Blogging – If you already have a website, blog, YouTube channel you don’t need my advise, if you don’t, then try working on one. It definitely sharpens your writing and expressive skills. Put up articles, posts, videos whatever you can think of. It expands your thought process and improves your language too! Well, @ https://the-silent-scream.com/ this is mine 😊
- Apps – Nowadays who doesn’t have a smartphone? When we have one, instead of using it for chatting or scrolling through social media apps, look into those that are productive as well as fun! Try Tinkle app if you are a comic lover. They are giving 1 month free subscription too. Or try Brain out, a gaming app with cool logical puzzles to give you that satisfaction of being silly. 😀
- Clean up the Clutter – Remember that rack you were always scared to open? Or the one you always pile up stuff with? Now’s the time, open it. Feel free to throw away things that aren’t of any more use to you. De – clutter your shelf, home and mind.! Psychology says a relaxed mind comes from relaxed surroundings and happiness doubles when your surroundings are neat. Do it now!
- Explore your inner self – Sounds too boring, yes I know, but once you get into the groove it’s pretty interesting. Try taking some time for meditating daily, or taking a stroll in your garden or verandah ( strictly no walks outside home please, maintain social distancing ). Once things get back to normal, you are not going to get this time again, utilize it to cleanse yourself mentally. It should be like hitting the refresh button on the computer. Come out of lockdown fresh, clear and more happy than before.
You will be ready to rule again!!. 😎